Monday, June 02, 2008

Fight Night


I just knew that Urijah Faber (left) would win the fight last night. Have I previously mentioned my love for cage fighting? I couldn’t wait for this fight. We recorded the show so we could fast forward commercials, but when we watched the program the recording cut off right as the fight I wanted to see was entering the ring! Outrage! I saw that it was playing again, so I stayed up late to watch the main event. It was worth the lack of sleep and a great bout! This guy is on a 21-1 winning streak.

4 comments:

The Justice Family said...

That is a super cute picture of you!

The Justice Family said...

What happen to your picture?

April said...

Ok, you are so funny! So, I love to watch cage fighting too! Tyler and I get the UFC fights on pay-per-view. I have to say Tito Ortiz (the "Huntington Beach Bad Boy") is my favorite! Too bad his contract just ended with the UFC. But he says he'll be fighting elsewhere! Yeah!

Manda said...

April, I just knew we are best friends for a reason.