Wednesday, April 22, 2009

37 Weeks!!!

I'm on bedrest this week because my blood pressure decided to start creeping up. At least it waited until the last week of pregnancy. I was sent to labor and delivery for monitoring and labs on Monday, but they let me go home. Oh, while I was there Aubree finally decided to have a reactive non-stress test. That was nice to see. Dom was slightly disappointed that I came home empty handed. I'm having trouble sleeping at night lately anyway, so it's kind of nice to just take a nap when the whim strikes me and not try to keep my eyes open at my desk. It's my pre-baby vacation. My doctor moved up the c-section date a couple days, so the plan now is to welcome Aubree on Monday 4/27. I'm going to have a hard time sleeping on Sunday night. I'm doing well though over all and trying to keep the nesting down to a minimum at this point.

6 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Well get some good rest in there! I am hoping everything will go perfectly smooth for you! can't wait to see pictures!

The Godell Family said...

Oh my, it's so close. Take it easy between now and then. And I will plan on seeing you soon with my arms full of dinner and dessert. Take care of yourself and little Aubree!

Mr. Mustachio said...

Grandma,
I am so excited that you are now going to give birth on the 27th. I don't know if you are aware, but that is Sara's birthday. The Geneva Convention specifically states that you will have to name your daughter Sara Marie for being born on that date. Don't blame me, blame the conventionists. Tell Grandpa to get plenty of sleep while he still can.

The Justice Family said...

Oh my gosh, just a few days. Try to sleep Sunday night, you won't be sleeping for a while. You will have to email me the answer to this question: What are you going to do after she is here as far as work? Today I have been feeling a little sad that I have to work and am unable to stay home full time with my kids. I guess that is reality for some of us.

April said...

Woo hoo! Only 3 more days! I can't wait!!! Keep us posted!

Kelli said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see this little girl! I hope everything is ready to go at your house. Is Dom's mom coming in after the baby is born? Keep us updated!