Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Memories

Isn’t it sad that memories fade away? Yeah, other times it’s a great thing to have memories fade. I never thought I would forget even the smallest of memories pertaining to certain people in my life. I have kept a journal for years and was one time teased by someone (I can’t remember who it was…Shoot, another memory faded), said I would never forget anything because I write it all down. It’s true, but I look back sometimes and read something to be reminded of an event and get things out of my writing that I never saw before. Also, I write significantly less in my journal these days. Sometimes a month passes without an entry. I am getting close to starting a new book (Journal) though and I’m always excited about that. It’s an opportunity to reintroduce myself to my potential reader someday whether it is a descendent of me or not.

No comments: