Monday, April 14, 2008

Eli Stone

If I worked in the same law office as Eli Stone I would definitely have listened to his urgings about the earthquake in San Francisco. I would have been right there in the park with the rest of the Eli Stone believers. Not just for the fact that I love Eli, but because I am petrified of earthquakes and if someone told me there was going to be a big one and where I might be safe I'd be all over it. I'd be the first one there with my earthquake backpack ready to go. And for the first time ever I was hoping for an earthquake at the end of the episode...vindication!!! I'm so looking forward to the season finale on Sunday night. Check it out!!!

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

Hi Amanda! My husband and I LOVE LOVE Eli Stone! I am sad that it is over. I wonder when the next season will start? But that is one of our new favorite shows!