Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm expecting!

Today I’m happy to share the news that I’m expecting a healthy baby girl! No Spinal Muscle Atrophy here! I couldn’t be happier!

This has been a very nauseating pregnancy for me for sure. I had the middle of the night sickness and I wasn’t very happy about that, but thankfully I learned to drink a glass of milk or piece of cheese before bed and have pretzels on the night stand just in case.

I’m currently 16 weeks and due on May 10 although I suspect I’ll deliver earlier. Dom and I are thrilled and grateful to bring this child into our family. I look forward to getting sore hips and a huge belly! More importantly I look forward to a screaming baby upon birth!

11 comments:

April said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I'll say prayers that everything goes well for you!

debra said...

OH YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope all goes well for you and that baby girl coming to your family! I'm so excited for you!

Mr. Mustachio said...

Great news! Any names yet? Joshina has a nice ring to it.

Manda said...

Thanks for all the congrats! We can't wait for May!

As for names Mr Mustachio, I thought you might suggest something along the lines of Knora, Knellie, or maybe Knatalie...I know how much you like the silent K. Not so sure about Joshina, but I'll give it some thought and get back to you.

deesha said...

HOORAY!!! You just made my whole day! I am so thrilled for you guys! Here's to nausea and sore hips and big bellies :) xoxoxo Can't wait to meet her.

The Godell Family said...

Amanda, I am so happy for you. I have been thinking about you so much lately. All I can so is how excited I am for you. I can't wait to see you in person and give you the biggest hug ever! Congratulations!

LynMarie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for both of you.

The Justice Family said...

You know I couldn't be happier for you. You so deserve a healthy baby! I hope you put up belly pictures as well as ultrasound photos. I can't wait to send you something super cute. And the onesie that says Worth the wait!

Heidi said...

I'm doing the happy dance for you here in Gilbert. Yippeeee! I am so happy for you both!

cruella said...

Manda Jane...why didn't you yell at me....I'm so excited for you and Dom...I am really sooooo excited...nausia is the best sign of a good pregnancy...OH!!! I'm so happy for you both, Merry Christmas!!! love to you both!

BreeAnn said...

of course I am SO extremely happy for you guys! Can't wait for you!