Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Diet Completed

10/23/06

I’m now on Day 6 of my diet! I can’t believe I made it this far. I did loose pounds, but not the ten pounds in a week that the diet boasts. It’s probably because I drank diet sodas daily. It looks like I’ve lost four pounds though and that’s good. I still have the rest of today and tomorrow to go though. I am on the “easy” part. I get to eat beef and veggies today. I don’t feel starving all day, so that’s good. After the diet is over I’ll take a few days off (but I still plan on eating light) and then I’ll do another week of this.

10/25/06

I’m officially done with my diet as of last night. I lost four pounds. It’s good. I am starting another one on Monday with my boss. This one seems easier. I have heard good things about this one, so I’m interested to see the results. My friend recently lost five pounds in a week with this diet and my boss told me that she and her sister have done this diet before and lost weight on it. That would be nice, so if this one works I’ll probably use this one for a while. I just needed to take a few days off in between diets.

I have two weeks until I see my doctor and start up the Clomid again. I am looking forward to getting that going. I really enjoy the acupuncture, but it’s not working quickly enough for me. I told my acupuncturist that I would start coming after I successfully had a baby and would be more patient about getting my cycles regulated. Right now I just want to hurry up and get knocked up again. I don’t want to be patient. I can’t believe it has been five months already since I had Orion. Although sometimes I feel like it never happened. I think of my pregnancy like it was a dream. It’s hard to believe that I lost my little person.

The best I can do for myself right now is to think positively about the future and work hard. The days and weeks are passing relatively quickly and I’m very happy about that. I heard that my brother (who is in the navy) might be visiting home for Thanksgiving. I’m hoping this is true. It would be nice to see him. If not he is planning a visit to California in the summer, so I hope to see him there. It would be fun to go to the beach out there even though I hope to be huge with pregnancy again by then. I really didn’t mind though this last time. I miss feeling Orion.

No comments: