Friday, October 20, 2006

A little lighter

So, last night I was feeling pretty light headed at my second job. I thought I’d have to go home because I was feeling sick. I stuck it out though and felt a bit better after a short break and ate some cucumber and asparagus. I figured I was probably feeling pretty crummy because of my diet. I had not eaten anything substantial since the potato I had for breakfast that morning. No wonder I was feeling faint! I did manage to exercise after work anyway, so that’s good.

Today my menu consists of only fruits and veggies, but no bananas or potatoes. I had a fruit salad for breakfast. It feels good to exercise my willpower. I don’t do that often enough. I weighed myself (even though I should just wait until the diet is complete) and I have lost some pounds already. Yay. I just wanted to make sure that all this hunger is worth while. It will be great to eat again though. I miss Mexican food the most. I really want to go to Taco Del Mar today for lunch. It’s a good thing I already have something else planned for lunch though. I’m going to the store tonight to get the ingredients for the special soup that goes along with this diet. I’m going to cook some up tonight most likely.

I’m also excited to play The Sims 2: Pets that came out this week. I purchased it this morning. That will probably keep me up a little late tonight. (But at least it will distract me from my hunger.)

No comments: