Wednesday, April 11, 2007

13 days post ovulation!!!

Ok, so I am on cycle day 29 and 13 dpo. I’m trying not to get too excited, but that was made easy last night when I had some cramps and I thought my period was coming. I thought for sure my temperature would be low this morning. It wasn’t though and I’m still in the game. Last month my temp started to go down on 11 days post ovulation, so this is progress for me. I’m hoping this means that I’ve hit the jackpot and conceived. I am going to try to wait another day or two before I test since I’m technically not late for my period yet, but it’s sure getting difficult to contain myself.

As far as possible indicators (other than my temperature) I don’t have many except for possibly my fatigue, hunger, and nips sensitivity. I have been pretty dry CM wise, but yesterday I had some lotion looking CM moments. That’s another reason I thought my period was on the way. That coupled with the cramps I thought for sure I was a goner. I do remember that last time I ovulated in January I had cramps most of the week prior to having my period and once I did have my period the cramps were not very pleasant.

I’m just keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I still have a part of me that feels like pregnancy will never happen, but on the other hand it happened before and I know it can happen again. I just feel pretty sure of it now. If not this month it will happen soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must appreciate your post which is helping us in such a great manner.

www.gofastek.com