Friday, April 13, 2007

Still waiting

Temperature was .2 degree’s higher this morning, so I’m more hopeful that in three days I’ll have a positive pregnancy test. I’m supposedly one day late today though, so that’s making me excited. I keep my chart on fertility friend website, so it’s fun to see how my temps are different this time from the last time I ovulated. I wish I had more than one month to compare to though. This is my fourth round of Clomid and I seem to ovulate every other month. If I’m not pregnant this month I will take the same dosage next month and keep my fingers crossed that I ovulate again and make it two months in a row. I have to say though that I hope this isn’t the case. These past few months have really been a learning experience for me. I’ve learned about my fertility and if I’m not pregnant I’ll have to take notes from this cycle and go forward with more experience. For now though I’m just going to celebrate later this afternoon with maybe a chocolate milkshake. Tee hee. I’m on the final stretch of wondering here. In a few days I will know either way. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

cruella said...

Hang in there Amanda-Jane, we are praying for you!