Thursday, April 12, 2007

Still hanging in there

I still had a high temperature this morning, so I remain hopeful that things will work out this month. I’m going to take a test on Sunday if I haven’t had my period yet, so I’m pretty excited. I looked at old emails from when I found out I was pregnant with Orion and discovered that I found out on cycle day 33. That is why I’ve decided to wait until then to take a test and hope to have another positive result.

I have to admit that I’ve been indulging in a chocolate milkshake every afternoon…yeah, bad I know, but the calcium is good for me. Ha! I’ll quit that habit for sure if I am not pregnant. Last time I was pregnant all I wanted was Honey nut Cheerios and Strawberries, but not together. I ate a ton of fruit salads. I have cut out soda drinking already just in case I am expecting, but this time I’m still loving the sweets at the moment, so it could very well be PMS I am experiencing.

Today I went to get some food and walked through a gift shop while I was waiting for my order. When I was in there it smelled like someone passed gas. I did not linger in the store (like the odor was) and instead went back to the café to check on my order. I passed the bathroom on the way there because I thought I might take money out of the ATM machine and I swear it smelled worse there and the door was shut. I was super grossed out. It makes me wonder if there was a sewage problem or if my nose is just getting sensitive already. Wishful thinking? We’ll see.

Every day that passes without a drop in temperature or my period gives me hope for the month! It would be just fantastic if I am pregnant. December would be the birth month. I’d definitely be looking forward to Christmas this year if this was the case.

No comments: