Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think I need a shower

I went to the store today to shop for a few work supplies. I went through the self check out and was proceeding to the front door when I noticed a series of spills trailing out of the store. I stepped over some of the trail on my way out of the store and was warned to be extremely careful in doing so. Then I turned the corner and noticed that the trail continued in the direction of the bathroom where I pieced it together…I had just stepped over a trail of diarrhea. Immediately after I connected the dots (on the ground) I felt a conflict of emotions. I felt empathy for the person responsible for the trail since they were most likely mortified. I also felt dirty and grossed out and checked to make sure I didn’t step in it on accident when I went across. On the drive back to work I was tempted to stop by my house to change and possibly shower. That’s my gross story for the day.

You’re welcome.

4 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

Not cool.

The Justice Family said...

Oh my! I would feel the exact same way. Yuck!

deesha said...

Wow, thank you! I think I would want take more than one shower. Just one question - did that store not have a restroom? Just wondering.

April said...

That is so sick! I really hope that came from a baby and not from an adult! Don't know if knowing that would make it any better or not???