Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dom's big 3-0!

Happy Birthday Dom! 30! I hate to make this message about me instead of the birthday boy, but I made an awesome cake and this is my blog after all, so I’ll brag just a minute. It was a tasty Pina Colada cake minus the rum. See below…




We went to see Hellboy and had lunch at Costco. His choice. At least he is a cheap date.
We’ve also been enjoying the Olympics this weekend. This is the second summer Olympics that I have been a fan of. I love watching Volleyball. Indoor or outdoor works for me. We stayed up way too late Saturday night watching the events.

5 comments:

deesha said...

Happy Birthday Dom! Amanda, that cake looks so good! Way to go!!!

April said...

Happy Birthday Dom! Good job on the cake Amanda! I love that he wanted to go to Costco for lunch! That's great!

BreeAnn said...

That cakes does look good! Good job on the cake making! I always want to make cook cakes, but it never happens. Hey I also saw on your facebook that you like Twilight, have you read all the books yet?I have read the first 3 about three times each and just read Breaking Dawn. Love them all. Hope you guys are well!

cruella said...

lovin the olympics, have you seen Ryan Millar in the mens regular vollyball??

Manda said...

BreeAnn-I am reading the last book and love it. I think I am going to read Twilight again before the movie comes out.

Cruella-I did watch one game so far this go round that Ryan played. I think another is on tonight maybe.