Thursday, February 19, 2009

28 week ultrasound

First things first: I had a 28 week ultrasound this morning and Aubree seems to be growing right on schedule. She is 2lbs 10oz at this point. It was nice to see her lips and nose today as well since she was hiding her face at my 20 week ultrasound. She’s a cutie pie…I just know it. For those that have asked my due date is May 10 (mother’s day) but my doctor wants to deliver the end of April or very first of May. I’m getting another ultrasound a few weeks before delivery to check her growth and determine the delivery date. (I’m getting a c-section). I’ve also been asked how we picked a name. I have had the name Aubrey on a list for years now, but decided to change the spelling to Aubree so that we can shorten it to Bree if we want to. Christine for the middle name is my wonderful mother in law’s first name.

Top Chef: I was so happy to see Miami Jeff (he’s easy on the eyes) back last night even if it was just for one more week. I think he should have won the challenge over Carla, but what can I do about it. It seemed that the judges really liked his food last night and had no criticism. I thought Stefan should have gone home, but that’s not based on his cooking…just his attitude. I have a feeling he is a better chef than Fabio. It’s hard for me to be a judge since I can see their food, but can’t actually taste it. I guess my pick to win would be Carla or Stefan at this point because I’m just not a huge fan of Hosea’s. I feel like perhaps Jamie or Miami Jeff would have been better contenders for the finale with Carla and Stefan. That’s my two cents worth on that show.

2 comments:

The Godell Family said...

Yeah! I can't wait to mee little Awbree.

The Justice Family said...

I am glad everything is going good! I love her name and how you can shorten to Bree. Cute!