Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Random thoughts

I’m just about to start my third trimester and I’m so excited to get a huge belly along with achy hips and back. I already waddle a little depending on how achy my lower back might be, so I know this will become more of a constant in the coming months. Aubree has been dancing in my tummy quite often and I have been savoring every second of it. I feel pretty darn good except for the heartburn I get sometimes at night. Oh, and I’m hungry like a truck driver. I especially love strawberries, eggs, sausage, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, oh, avocados yum! Can I go eat now?

Tonight I’m looking forward to watching Fringe, one of my favorite shows! I love Pacey…oops, Peter is his character’s name now. It helps that Fringe is a great show and I’m not just watching to be loyal to Pacey. He’s the reason I watched the first show, but the story kept me interested.

Okay, so here are my two cents on the Bachelor. I am not a big fan of Naomi sorry to say. I like the three other girls left, but I am still skeptical of the relationship working out. I’m not really feeling like he should definitely choose one over the others. Maybe I’ll have a stronger opinion after the hometown dates. How about this though…maybe even though DeAnna chose someone else over Jason perhaps their relationship will work out somehow…who knows. I like DeAnna and I like Jason. People make mistakes. It’s just entertainment to me after all. Those TV relationships are doomed from the start anyhow.

3 comments:

The Godell Family said...

I think that you look absolutely adorable and can't wait to meet this little lady. Yeah! Keep up the good work!

LynMarie said...

Amanda, I'm glad you're enjoying everything about being pregnant. I hope things continue to go well. When is your due date?

BreeAnn said...

Congrats on also being in your third trimester! I love cinnamon toast crunch all of the time! And avacado's too! I am so thrilled for you that you are feeling well and happy! I love it!