Friday, August 03, 2007

Almost ovulation time

I went to see The Fray concert recently with my friend and I have to admit that it was nice not to hear the F-bomb between and during every song as was the case with the last concert I attended (Ozzfest). It was a nice, mixed crowd. Grandparents brought kids out and it was fun to watch the grandparents dancing to the music. There were two opening bands and the first band said they just got finished playing some of the Warped Tour dates. They sounded much like a backyard band to me. I was pleasantly surprised with how good The Fray sounded. I have only heard a few of their songs and I was mainly going because my friend didn’t want to go alone. Now I’m getting excited for the Warped Tour.

I should be ovulating any day now! I had a dip in temperature yesterday and that happened a few cycles ago just before ovulation. My temperature was slightly higher today. It usually takes 4 days to get super high after the dip, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is an ovulation cycle. Of course my ultimate hope is that this is my pregnancy cycle, but I’ll take it a step at a time. I’m on cycle day 12 right now. I took my Clomid on days 3-7, so I was hoping to ovulate a little earlier in the cycle. Yay. Even if I don’t get pregnant this time ovulating will help to save time in the coming weeks to get my IUI. If and when I ovulate I only have a two week wait until my period starts and then I can start planning the IUI stuff. If I didn’t ovulate I’d have to wait until two weeks after when my period should have started and then start taking Provera again for another week and then wait for the cycle to begin again. I’d much rather do the ovulation thing since it’s quicker.

No comments: