Thursday, August 09, 2007

Elevated Temp

This morning I woke up to an elevated temperature!!!! Now, that’s more like it. It’s great to see and I’m feeling better now. If it stays ovulated for the next two mornings I know I ovulated and then the goal is to keep seeing the temperature elevated past eighteen days and then take a pregnancy test. I’m super stoked. I usually have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning (my father would be so disappointed since he is an early bird), but today I was able to hop right out of bed and actually had time to eat breakfast at home before going to work. I had previously doing the slim fast thing twice a day. I recently bought some name brand Slim Fast instead of the yummy Costco brand shakes. Unfortunately I don’t like the flavor of the Slim Fast shake, so it’s not as appealing to me as the Costco shakes. So, I might have to find someone that likes them to give them to. I had oatmeal this morning and it was great to have a real breakfast. I got the milk out of the fridge to complete the meal and noticed a foul odor…it is only five days after the date on the carton. No biggie. I just dumped that right out and ate the oatmeal sans the milk.

No comments: