Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CD 23

CD 23

I’m really looking forward to my blood test on Thursday to confirm ovulation! I am more excited to start feeling pregnancy symptoms full force. J I really hope that I am pregnant, but on the other hand if I’m not pregnant this month it is for a reason. I’d like to think that it’s Heavenly Father saying that the baby would have been positive for SMA if it had been fertilized. I’ll wait another month if it means we have a healthy baby instead. So, today I have been pressing the sides of my chest to see how sensitive my breasts are. I have a little bit of sensitivity, but I’d like more. Also, I’m tired. Last night I went to bed before 11 (early for me) AND I got up to pee around 2 AM. I haven’t gotten up to pee in the middle of the night since I was pregnant with Orion. I’m so happy. Dare I hope that I am pregnant again? How exciting.

I’m going to try not to think about it.

Who am I kidding? I’ll be thinking about it all the way until I take the pregnancy test and find out if I’m pregnant or if I’ll be taking another round of Clomid. I hope that over the next few days my symptoms become more and more pronounced to confirm a pregnancy though. I miss being pregnant. I also feel bad for Dom. He wants to be a dad so badly. We both want to be parents and I want to give him a healthy child.

No comments: