Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cycle 3 Day 1

Cycle 3 Day 1

So, I started my period. Yeah, I’m a little bummed about that, but at least I ovulated. I have a chance if I ovulate. In a few short days I’ll be taking Clomid again to help with ovulation this month. I’m okay with not being pregnant yet. It is a little sad, but I’d rather wait. I’d like to think that if it happened this month maybe it would have been an affected baby (SMA), so it’s better to hold off one month and have a healthy child instead.

At least this next time I’ll be on a short vacation during the two week wait to find out if we are pregnant or not, so at least I’ll be distracted. That will be nice.

I did have pretty bad PMS this month. I wonder if it was that bad because it has been so long since I last ovulated. We’ll see how it goes with this next cycle here. Last night my cramps were not very fun, but I went to bed early and that helped.

Cruella, thanks for the comment. I forget that anyone reads this sometimes…I don’t think anyone else does! Least of all someone who might know me personally.

1 comment:

cruella said...

Well, at least you know...and like you said, next time with the vacation maybe it will be just what you need for Heavenly Father to help you along. I love you, me