Tuesday, January 02, 2007

CD 9 Cycle 2

CD 9

Today I will be taking the last dose of Clomid for this cycle. I can’t believe it. I just have to wait now to see if ovulation will occur this time around. I was very discouraged last month when I didn’t ovulate. In three days my husband and I are supposed to start trying for a little over a week and then I just have to wait until day 25 to take my blood test. In the meantime I am being very cliché this year and starting a diet and exercise program today. I hope to stick to it. My goal this month is to loose 4 pounds. I don’t want to loose too much just before getting pregnant, but if I don’t get pregnant this month I’d hate to waste the time. Next month I’ll go for another four pounds if I’m not pregnant yet. I’m doing pretty good about not drinking soda. I did have a few over the weekend for the New Year’s holiday time, but I don’t feel like I need one today. I just wanted to get out of the daily habit of drinking sodas. That alone should help me lose a bit of weight. I’m going to try eating an apple or two a day as well because I heard about a diet where you eat an apple before every meal.

I picked a tropical vacation destination to visit finally. We wanted to go to the Caribbean waters, but just didn’t know what. We thought about doing a Sandals vacation, but that is just so expensive. At that point I completely changed locations to Maui, Hawaii. Then a construction worker recently mentioned that he was going to Mexico soon with his girlfriend and we discussed the area. It sounded perfect and I started looking into that area and I’m excited now. It would be fun to go before morning sickness or after it passes. I just have to start planning the trip now. I’ll get more excited when we have actually paid for the trip.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: