Monday, January 15, 2007

Ovulation has occured

CD 22

I’m pretty sure I ovulated. I don’t want to get too excited, but I’ve been charting my basal temps and boom, on Friday they started to go up. Now, this morning the temp was high still (even higher than the previous three), so it gives me hope that I actually did ovulate. I go in for a blood test this week and I am looking forward to hearing the results of that one. I am trying not to think about what symptoms I might be starting to experience soon (pregnancy symptoms). I’m just stoked to have ovulated. Even if I don’t get pregnant this month I am thankful to have an egg pass! I’m thrilled that my body is working the way it should now.

Now I just have to wait another week and a half to see if I am pregnant or not. If not I’ll just try again next month.

No comments: