Friday, January 19, 2007

CD 26 and counting down

CD 26

I am stoked because I just got a message from the nurse at my doctor’s office. My progesterone level was 18.6!!! I’m so happy. I knew because of my basal temperature that I had ovulated this month, but it’s good to hear these results. Last month my progesterone level was only 0.4, so this is a huge increase in numbers. Now I just have to continue on in my two week wait. If it doesn’t happen this month I hope it will happen next month. It’s a good thing to have just ovulated in the first place.

In the way of symptoms I do have to get up (for the past three nights) to pee in the middle of the night. I also as of today officially have tender nipples. (Or it might be because I keep pinching them to check...haha.) I have been a bit emotional lately. I almost shed a tear last night watching The OC when Taylor read Ryan’s poem. J I normally would not be touched about that kind of thing. Oh and I also got upset about something stupid at work and felt like crying out of frustration. My emotions are just all over the place. I know it could just be PMS too, but I would like to think it’s more than that.

I’m also happy it’s Friday. I’m ready for the weekend. I have some plans, but they do include sleeping in tomorrow morning!!!

No comments: